Get a Alaska Medical Marijuana Card
Alaska Marijuana Card Info
Alaska medical marijuana law allows for people with at least one qualifying condition to be eligible for medical marijuana.
List of Qualifying Conditions
– Severe pain
– Severe nausea
– Seizures, including those that are characteristic of epilepsy; or persistent muscle spasms, including those that are characteristic of multiple sclerosis.
Other Qualifying Conditions
– You must be a resident of Alaska with a valid Alaska I.D. for proof of residency
– Obtain a copy of your medical records indicating that you are diagnosed with a qualifying condition.
– Obtain written documentation from a doctor licensed in the state of Alaska that that you are a qualifying patient.
– Apply for and receive a medical marijuana card from the state of Alaska.
Learn more: Alcohol & Marijuana Control Office